HEART Moments

Facebook

Sunday, February 23, 2014

MOVE TOWARD BETTER HEALTH




Luke 17:19
And He said to him, Get up and go on your way. YOUR FAITH (your trust and confidence that spring from your belief in God) HAS RESTORED you to health.

Mark 5:34

And He said to her, Daughter, YOUR FAITH (your trust and confidence in Me, springing from faith in God) has restored you to health. Go in (into) peace and BE continually HEALED AND FREED from your [distressing bodily] disease.

If you have noticed, I haven't been on the Single Moms Move Mountains Facebook page as often as I used to be. My duties have changed and in HONORING my commitment to the work that I've been given, I must FOLLOW the LAW of the land, during my WORK HOURS, and NOT be on Facebook. I've been on ASSIGNMENT for the last couple of months getting to know FIRST HAND about the Chronic HEALTH issues that are plaguing our communities. I'm WORKING to help EDUCATE and EMPOWER our communities to RISE to a BETTER way of doing things towards their HEALTH. 

I've noticed a few things during this time that I hope will bring some ENLIGHTENMENT for many to MOVE towards better HEALTH in your lives... 

- Many patients CHOOSE NOT to change...even though their HEALTH is telling them differently.

- Many patients BELIEVE that the doctor and their medications will SAVE them...over BELIEVING what the GREAT DOCTOR has to say about their HEALTH.

- Many want the PERKS of a GOOD HEALTHY LIFE but refuse to put in the WORK that is required to have it.

- Many know they have CHRONIC HEALTH issues and WILL NOT do themselves a favor and keep up with at least their routine doctor appointments.

I pray if you have CHRONIC HEALTH issues, that this is NOT your current state of thinking/acting. However, if you fall under any of these observations, recognize TODAY you can MAKE a NEW CHOICE and do something different...so that you CAN HAVE DIFFERENT results than you've been having in the past. Sickness and Infirmity is NOT God's Will for our lives but if we make CHOICES that OPEN the door to these plagues in our lives, we have an ALL-POWERFUL God to help us get back on track by helping us DO SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY.

I believe PROBLEMS/ISSUES ARISE in our lives so that we TOO will RISE to the place where we will get WISDOM on the situation to then OVERCOME it with God's Help. I LOVE YOU too much not to TRY to ENLIGHTEN you to MOVE towards the BEAUTIFUL Life God intends for you to have. But it will REQUIRE you to DO the practical WORK along with the FAITH WORK to get there. I'm just HOPING and PRAYING you LOVE yourself enough to MOVE TOWARD BETTER...and CHANGE your HEALTH for the better!

STAY IN FAITH for your HEALTH!

- ALH, Always Loving Him/HerDonald Lawrence – Healed

No comments:

Post a Comment