HEART Moments

Facebook

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I CHOOSE LIFE



Deuteronomy 30:19
"I call Heaven and earth to witness this day against YOU that I have SET BEFORE YOU LIFE and death, the BLESSINGS and the curses; therefore CHOOSE LIFE, that YOU and YOUR DESCENDANTS may LIVE."
I've been eating a salad with EVERYTHING (Daniel Fast approved of course) in it for my lunch and dinner for the past 7 days, and I must say I feel MORE energized than I did the first few days of the fast. So I'm vowing to RECOMMIT to this type of eating THROUGHOUT the year. One day during the fast, I was remembering how I used to "feel" when I use to eat like this REGULARLY along with EXERCISING REGULARLY. God whispered to me..."LIVING FOODS bring LIFE...LIVE!!!"

God tells us to eat the things of the earth, LIVING foods (Genesis 1:29-30) like we are limiting ourselves to doing for this 21 Day Fast (see details here... . However, we often eat/drink foods that bring "death" to our mind, body and spirit because they are made out of "dead" things. Over-processed, over-cooked, man-made/artificial flavors, refined, and heavily laden sugary foods are just that...DEATH to YOU!! They were NOT made for the bodies God gave us...and we see the results of that CHOICE in the illnesses and diseases that are plaguing many...mind, body and spirit. We must become GOOD STEWARDS of the housing that God has Given us so we can FINISH the course GOD DESIRES for us to complete on this earth!

I pray you DON'T LET what is popular or the world's way of doing things "rob' you of the LIFE God intends for you to have. Because, these "death" type of items are being WELCOMED by your own CHOOSING...into your HOLY TEMPLE that houses the HOLY SPIRIT. Would you offer "DEAD"CRAP food/gifts to someone you HONOR???

Let's continue this path together of dedicating our bodies, mind and spirit to the THINGS that HONOR and not "grieve" God. He DESERVES the BEST and so do YOU! - ALH, Always Loving Him/Her

No comments:

Post a Comment